Hooking Up with Guys and Living in the Burbs?
We want to talk to you!
If you are:
- Gay, Bi, Queer, Straight or any other man (cis/trans/trans-masc) who has sex with men…
- Living, working or socializing in Brampton, Mississauga, or Caledon….
- 16 years old or older
Please contact us for an interview using the form below.
Interviews will be conducted over Zoom – all you need is a phone or a computer.
Interviews are compensated.
Our goal is to improve sexual health care services for guys who live or work in Mississauga, Brampton, and Caledon. This means exploring how you manage your sexual lives and sexual health, before and during the time of COVID-19.
We are interested in learning how:
- You connect with their social, cultural, racial, ethnic, religious, sexual, and health service communities.
- COVID-19 affected your sex life and relationships.
- You take care of their sexual health, where you access sexual health services, and how to improve local access and services.
This study is a partnership between the University of Toronto, Moyo Health and Community Services, Region of Peel – Public Health, and Public Health Ontario.
We will use this study to suggest ways to improve sexual health services that respect the different identities, communities, and relationships MSM in suburban areas have to manage. We will host workshops online with community and health care providers to share results, check our interpretations, get feedback, and maximize uptake of results.
Please fill out this form if you would like to talk with us!